Call for Papers
9th IFIP WG 8.1 Working Conference on The Practice of Enterprise Modeling (PoEM) 8 - 10 November, 2016, Skövde, Sweden — www.his.se/poem2016.
We welcome submissions for the 9th IFIP WG 8.1 working conference on the Practice of Enterprise Modeling (PoEM), taking place in Skövde, Sweden. The working conference aims to improve the understanding of the practice of Enterprise Modeling (EM) by offering a forum for sharing experiences and knowledge between the academic community and practitioners from industry and the public sector. PoEM is a very interesting and dynamic event. Submissions are sought on any topic of enterprise Modeling, including, but not limited to:
- Enterprise Modeling Theory
- Enterprise Modeling Practice, Case Studies, and Action Research
- Human Aspects in Enterprise Modeling
- Enterprise Modeling Tool Support
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Modeling for Information Systems
- Enterprise Modeling for Agility and Flexibility
- Enterprise Model Change Management and Transformation
- Enterprise Modeling and Requirements
- Quality & Integrity of Enterprise Models
- Enterprise Modeling Analysis, Integrity Checking & Validation
- Scalability of Enterprise Models
- Regulatory & Legal Compliance in EM
- Conceptualizations, Notations, and Ontologies
- Enterprise Modeling and Business Processes
- Capability-driven Enterprise Modeling
- Use of Enterprise Models at Run-Time
- Enterprise Modeling for Model-Driven Development
- Economics of Enterprise Modeling
- Knowledge Management and Enterprise Modeling
- Meta-Modeling and Multi-Level Enterprise Modeling
- Cloud-Based Enterprise Tools and Architectures
- Modeling Enterprise Security, Risk & Privacy
- Resource Modeling
- Enterprise 2.0
The papers accepted for PoEM 2016 will be published in the Springer LNBIP series. Authors can submit original papers complying with the LNBIP template via the Easychair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=poem2016) submission page in the following categories:
- Research papers - describe original research contributions to the area of EM (max. 15 pages).
- Practitioner/Experience papers - present problems, challenges or experiences related to any aspect of EM encountered in practice (max. 15 pages).
- Short papers - can be used to present work in progress and emerging EM challenges (max. 10 pages).
Authors should indicate their intention to submit a paper by submitting an abstract one week before the paper submission deadline. Abstracts and papers shall be submitted via EasyChair. Authors of selected best papers shall be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the special issue “Enterprise Modeling for Business Agility” of the BISE journal (http://www.bise-journal.com), with an open call for papers published after PoEM 2016.
A doctoral consortium will be organized on the first day of the conference where PhD students in the area are given the opportunity to get feedback from senior researchers. The call for papers for the doctoral consortium is available at http://his.se/poem2016/dc/.
Important Dates / Deadline
Abstract submission: July 15, 2016
Paper submission: July 22, 2016
Notification of acceptance: August 28, 2016
Conference: November 8-10, 2016
Important Dates / Deadline
Abstract submission: July 15
Paper submission: July 22
Acceptance notification: August 28
Conference: November 8-10