How to apply?
If you are a student from a university with whom we are partners, please contact the International Relations Office at your home university. You must have finished at least one year of full-time studies at university level before applying and may come for one or two semesters.
In all cases, applications for study must be submitted through a student exchange programme co-ordinator at your home university. Normally your home university administers a nomination procedure before sending off any applications to the University of Skövde.
Application deadlines for exchange students:
April 15th for the following autumn/fall semester (academic year)
October 15th for the following spring semester
Exchange Application Form
We are pleased that you wish to apply to the University of Skövde, Sweden!
Please read the instructions carefully and then fill out the online application form.
- You and your study advisor must carefully check the prerequisites for each course. You should only apply for courses where you fulfill the academic requirements. The courses with prerequisites can be found at http://utbildning.his.se/searchPage.aspx. Fill out the form at your computer and after you have made sure that all the information is correct push the submit button.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation. In this confirmation message there will be an application number.
- Print a copy of your confirmation.
- Your course selection must be approved and your study advisor or equivalent must state that you fulfill the requirements for the selected courses.
- You must fill out the information regarding your coordinator and enclose a written signature confirming your level of English.
- Please print your application number on all documents that you send to us.
- Your confirmation and all of the documents required in the application must be available at the University of Skövde by the deadline.
Beneath a link will be visible between September 15th and October 15th for the following spring semester and between March 15th and April 15th for the following autumn semester.This is for nominated exchange students only, login or password will not be necessary.
If you are a non-exchange student/freemover and will apply for a master's programme please apply through www.universityadmissions.se, the national Swedish application service.