Pharmacology II G2F, 7,5 credits, BM537G
The aim of the course is to give advanced knowledge and understanding in pharmacology. Subjects included are pharmacology of the central nervous system, antimicrobial drugs, chemotherapy, gene therapy, endocrine system, individual variations and drug interactions.
- Course coordinator: Anna Benrick
- Examiner: Linda Handlin
- Application code: HS-E4154
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: BM536G-Pharmacology I G2F and BM523G-Pathophysiology G2F and passed BM333G-Human Anatomy and Physiology G1F (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.45 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: BM537G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus