Biological Forms and Function G1N, 4,5 ECTS, BV104G
The course present a basic orientation of different biological life forms. It includes organism biology, systematics, morphology and adaptations to the environment. The course also includes knowledge on how to recognize a range of organisms and species of animals, plants, fungi, lichens and mosses.
- Course coordinator: Tomas Jonsson
- Examiner: Tomas Jonsson
- Application code: HS-81013
- Prerequisites: The special prerequisites for this course, besides basic eligibility for university studies, are the following upper secondary school courses Mathematics B, Science studies B, Civics A, English B or Mathematics 2a / 2b / 2c, Science studies 2, Civics 1b /1a1 +1a2, English 6. The corresponding English proficiency can normally be shown by an internationally recognized language tests, such as IELTS or TOEFL (or equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -17
- Pace of study: 25%
- Start week - end week: w.35 - w.43
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: BV104G
- Course type Programme course
- Mode of teaching Campus