English/Oral Presentation Techniques G1N, 7,5 ECTS, EN136G
Do you want to feel more confident with your English when you present your ideas orally in an international forum? This course will give you tuition and practice in using English in various study and work situations. You need to take the Basic course first (or show that you have the equivalent knowledge of English).
- Course coordinator: Stefan Sönnerhed
- Examiner: Karin Axelsson
- Application code: HS-E1126
- Prerequisites: The special prerequisite for this course, besides basic eligibility is a pass mark from the upper secondary school course English B or equivalent course: EN147G-English/Basic University Course G1N (or equivalent knowledge).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -18
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.13 - w.22
- When: Evening
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: EN136G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus