English Pronunciation G1N, 1,5 ECTS, EN141G
This course is intended for those who need to improve their English pronunciation.
First, there will be a few lectures and and a diagnostic test. Then there will be pronunciation practice in the language lab – sometimes with a teacher present, but also on your own outside class.
- Course coordinator: Stefan Sönnerhed
- Examiner: Karin Axelsson
- Application code: HS-E1128
- Prerequisites: General entry requirements + English B. or IELTS 6.0
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -18
- Pace of study: 10%
- Start week - end week: w.03 - w.12
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: EN141G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus