English / Academic Writing G1N, 7,5 ECTS, EN144G
If you are to write a degree project report in English, this is the course for you. You are taught general conventions regarding written academic presentation and you practise the grammar, phraseology and vocabulary of formal written language.
You will receive feedback on certain parts of your degree project text, both from the teacher and fellow students. You will also practise summarising and paraphrasing texts in order to avoid unintentional plagiarism.
- Course coordinator: Stefan Sönnerhed
- Examiner: Karin Axelsson
- Application code: HS-E1129
- Prerequisites: The special prerequisites for this course, besides basic eligibility for university studies, are a pass mark from the following upper secondary school courses: English B (or the equivalent), or passed courses: EN147G-English/Basic University Course G1N (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -18
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.13 - w.22
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: EN144G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus