English / Business English G1N, 7,5 ECTS, EN145G
Do you need English in your studies? Will you need English in your future profession?
In this course you will practise and improve your use of English so that you can carry out the necessary tasks of your future profession, and of your present studies. You will also hold a speech focusing on the cultural aspects of, for instance, your own country. All you need is to have passed the Basic University English course.
- Course coordinator: Catrine Modig Dirgin
- Examiner: Karin Axelsson
- Application code: HS-E1130
- Prerequisites: The prerequisites for this course is basic eligibility for university studies and English B or a passing grade from EN147G–English/Basic University Course G1N (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -18
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.13 - w.22
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: EN145G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus