English//The U.K. and the U.S G1N, 6 ECTS, EN172G
In this course you will learn about the cultural and societal conditions, geography and history of the U.K. and the U.S. Here you will have the chance to participate in stimulating discussions regarding these two countries’ relationship and interaction. You will also have the opportunity to work on your pronunciation of English.
- Course called off
- Course coordinator: Catharina Wolcott
- Examiner: Karin Axelsson
- Application code: HS-E1134
- Prerequisites: General entry requirements + English B.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -18
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.03 - w.12
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: EN172G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus