Algorithms and Data Structures G1F, 7,5 credits, IT376G
Do you want to convince anyone that your computer algorithm is better than anyone else? Or do you want to avoid costly mistakes related to construction and maintenance of computer algorithms? If so, this course is tailor-cut for you.
You study the theories that allow you to build up competitive algorithms with good characteristics and high efficiency, and you also get to learn some commonly used algorithms in the course.
If you go to a programming-related position for job interviews in the future, you will find this course fairly useful.
- Course coordinator: Yacine Atif
- Examiner: Yuning Jiang
- Application code: HS-E2280
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: [ MA161G-Discrete Mathematics G1N or passed MA113G-Algebra and Logic G1N] and [ passed IT114G-Programming Methodology G1N or passed IT120G-Programming Fundamentals with C++ G1N] (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.45 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT376G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus