Scientific Workshop I, Post-graduate level, 5 ECTS, IT927F
Within this course up to date research questions and research results within the research domain are analyzed and discussed. The course also trains the PhD student to present research and to give constructive feedback to other people's research.
Mode of teaching
autumn -18 w.36
- Course coordinator: Alan Said, Masood Fathi
- Examiner: Birgitta Lindström
- Application code: HS-FF211
- Prerequisites: In order to fulfil the specific entry requirements, the applicant must have completed academic courses of at least 60 credits, including independent thesis writing of at least 15 credits at advanced level, within the field Informatics, applicable areas of a similar kind or other fields which are judged as directly relevant for the licentiate or PhD thesis. In addition upper secondary course English B, or the equivalent, is required.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -18
- Pace of study: 20%
- Start week - end week: w.36 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT927F
- Course type Freestanding course
- Mode of teaching Campus