Research Methods and Techniques in Cognitive Neuroscience A1N, 10 ECTS, KU720A
This course give a general overview of research and research methods within Cognitive Neuroscience: how to study the brain’s structure and function, how to critically read relevant and important research publications, and what it is like to work as a researcher within the topic.
In addition, the course provides a practical introduction to ERP-research (including experimental design, data acquisition and data analysis) in the university’s EEG lab.
- Course coordinator: Oskar MacGregor
- Examiner: Oskar MacGregor
- Application code: HS-86030
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: KU512G-Bachelor Degree Project in Cognitive Neuroscience G2E or KU523G-Bachelor Degree Project in Cognitive Neuroscience G2E or KU513G-Bachelor Degree Project in Cognitive Neuroscience G2E (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -17
- Pace of study: 25%
- Start week - end week: w.35 - w.02
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: KU720A
- Course type Programme course
- Mode of teaching Campus