Swedish Culture and Society G1N, 3 ECTS, SV122G
The course gives a short introduction to Swedish culture and Swedish society, and consists of four lectures given during the first four weeks of every semester.
The examination consists of a written exam held at the middle of the semester.
Mode of teaching
autumn -18 w.36
- Course coordinator: Linda Kajonius
- Examiner: Maria Helming Gustavsson
- Application code: HS-E1292
- Prerequisites: General requirements for university studies (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -18
- Pace of study: 20%
- Start week - end week: w.36 - w.45
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: SV122G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus