Swedish for International Students 2: Text and Grammar G1N, 7,5 ECTS, SV127G
Would you like to learn basic Swedish during your stay in Skövde? The department of Health and Education offers courses in the Swedish language for all international students at the university college of Skövde. After the completion of the course you will be able to master simple and common day phrases regarding e.g. weather, family, the body and simple descriptions. Additionally you will master the basics in Swedish grammar.
Any enquiries regarding registration should be directed to the student service desk on the 2nd floor in the E-building. For enquiries regarding course content and exams, please contact course coordinator Emma Eurenius.
- Course coordinator: Maria Helming Gustavsson
- Examiner: Peter Andersson
- Application code: HS-E1182
- Prerequisites: General requirements for university studies (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -18
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.13 - w.22
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: SV127G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus