Workshops and seminars
InGaMe Lab arranges workshops and seminars about serious games. We also arrange smaller seminars for clients who wishes to explore the potential of serious games within their field. Please read more about our prior arrangements by following the links. If you wish us to arrange a seminar for your company or organisation please contact Per Backlund.
Some of our earlier arrangements
- 2016: Sweden Game Arena (InGaMe Lab was heavily involved in the arrangements) arranged Sweden Game Conference 2016
- 2015: InGaMe Lab arranged the Seventh International Conference on Virtual Worlds and Games for Serious Applications: VS-Games 2015.
- 2015: Sweden Game Arena (InGaMe Lab was heavily involved in the arrangements) arranged Sweden Game Conference.
- 2014: Scandinavian Game Developers Conference
- 2013: InGame Lab organised a 1-day seminar called " Gamification - Användning av spel och spelteknik för lärande, utvecklingsarbete och beslutsfattande " for the Swedish chapter of the Society for Organizational Learning (SoL)
- 2011-01-18 - 19: InGaMe Lab co-arranges Trafiksäkerhetsforum in cooperation with Gothia Science Park and Länsförsäkringsbolagens Forskningsfond.
- 2010-11-09: Gothia Science Park organised the Swedish Game Conference. InGaMe Lab was the co-organiser of the serious games track. The theme was serious games for leadership and management training. The track featured the following speakers: Stephen Mahaley (Duke Corporate Education), Stefan Tengblad (University of Skövde), Wissam Kahi (Act3 Gaming) and Patrick Prax (Uppsala University).
- 2010-07-05 - 07: InGaMe Lab gives a series of seminars om serious games and game based learning at University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- 2010-03-25 and 2010-06-15: InGaMe lab gives seminars on game-based learning at the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency academies in Sandö and Revinge.
- 2010-03-19: InGaMe Lab arranged a seminar on game-based learning for employees at the University of Skövde.
- 2010-01-21: InGaMe Lab arranged a one-day seminar about simulator training for rescue services personnel. The seminar was arranged as an activity in a project financed by the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency.
- 2009-06-06: InGaMe Lab (University of Skövde) and Walt Scacchi from Game Culture and Technology Laboratory (University of Carlifonia, Irvine) organised the workshop Serious Games and OSS - Practice and Futures in conjunction with the OSS2009 conference held in Skövde. Find out more about the workshop on the workshop website.
- 2009-03-25: InGaMe Lab organised a seminar about serious games for Epsilon and some of their local customers. The seminar featured a presentation of our research and demonstrations of our research prototypes.
- 2009-01-09: InGaMe Lab organised a seminar on games and traffic safety for Motormännen Skaraborg.
- 2008-11-24: LF Trafikseminarium 2008: Seminar on traffic research arranged by InGame Lab in cooperation with Länsförsäkringar Forskning och Framtid and Länsförsäkringar Skaraborg.
- 2008-10-22/23: MoSiS Forum
- 2008-01-29: Serious Games - dataspel som ett verktyg för träning. Open seminar arranged in cooperation with Gothia Science Park and the Game Incubator.
- 2007-09-18/19: Serious Games - Practice and Futures. International workshop on serious games.
- 2007-02-28: Interoperability and Serious Gaming Enablers for the Next Generation Training Systems. Open seminar arranged by InGame Lab, SRV, Smart-Lab FMV, ODU, GMU, UCF and Saab
- 2006-11-28: InGaMe Lab and Saab arrange a seminar on Live Virtual Constructive Modelling and Simulation. Hur ser framtidens LVC M&S ut från olika perspektiv?