Change of Name and Address

Change Your Temporary Address

All correspondence from the University will be sent to your address on record. If you are a new student, please check your name and address in Studentportalen and change your temporary address if necessary. If you have problems changing your address or if your name is misspelled, please contact the Student Affairs Office.

The Mecenat card will only be sent out if you have a Swedish address, so be sure to update your address as soon as possible.


Change of Address

If you have registered with the Swedish Population Registry, any changes to your address should be made to the Swedish Tax Agency through

Once a week, the university administration system (LADOK) is updated against the Swedish Population Registry. Registered students, with Swedish ID numbers, do not have to inform the University of any changes made to their name or address if the change has been made to the Swedish Tax Agency.



E-mail from the University will be sent to your student e-mail ( Information, reminders for exam sign-up and notification of grades are sent to this address. You can access your e-mail through


Student Affairs Office

Contact information and visiting hours.

If you need a Transcript of Records or Certificate of Registration, order through

Regular Front Desk Hours

Monday - Friday  10:00-11:30 and 12:30-14:30

Holiday Hours (June 4 - August 24)

Monday - Friday  10:00-12:30

Closed July 23rd - July 27th

Phone Hours

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday  10:00-11:30
Phone +46 (0)500-44 81 00

Contact us through e-mail


We will try to respond to your e-mail within two working days.
Please mention your full name and your birth date for smoother service.

Postal address

University of Skövde
Box 408
541 28 Skövde

Drop-In Study counsellor at the Front desk: 
only Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 12:30-14:30