Institutionen för informationsteknologi
PhD in Computing Science, Docent in Computer Science with speciality in Interactive Knowledge Systems
Associate Professor (Biträdande professor) of Computer Science
Research leader for Skövde Artificial Intelligence Lab (SAIL)
- Project leader for BISON – Big Data Fusion. The project is a collaboration with Advectas, AstraZeneca, Huawei and Takara Bio and is funded by The Knowledge Foundation (KK-stiftelsen) with 30 MSEK in total during 2015–2019. BISON involves 12 researchers at HS.
- Project leader for BIDAF – A Big Data Analytics Framework for a Smart Society. The project is a collaboration with SICS Swedish ICT (coordinator) and Halmstad University and is funded by The Knowledge Foundation (KK-stiftelsen) with 7.8 MSEK (29.5 MSEK in total) during 2015–2019. BIDAF involves six researchers at SAIL.
- Project leader for the Informatics theme within a research collaboration between the University of Skövde and the University of Borås. The theme is funded by Region Västra Götaland with 8.5 MSEK (13 MSEK in total) during 2016–2018 and consists of three joint research projects involving ~30 researchers.
- Project leader for HMI for Distributed Decision-Making. The project is coordinated by Saab Aeronautics and is funded by the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA) with 7.3 MSEK (15.5 MSEK in total) during 2013–2017 within the National Avionics Research Program (NFFP6).
- Main supervisor of research student Niclas Ståhl.
- Main supervisor of research student Rakesh Rana (associated from University of Limerick).
- Main supervisor of industrial research student Ulrika Ohlander (Saab AB, Linköping).
Bae, J., Ventocilla, E., Helldin, T., Riveiro, M. and Falkman, G. (2017) Evaluating Multi-Attributes on Cause and Effect Relationship Visualization. Accepted for oral presentation and full paper publication at the 8th International Conference on Information Visualization Theory and Applications (IVAPP 2017), Porto, Portugal, 27 February–1 March, 2017.
Ohlander, U., Alfredson, J., Riveiro, M. and Falkman, G. (2016) A Teamwork Model For Fighter Pilots. In Harris, D. (Ed.) Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics. Applications and Services, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9736, pp 221–230. Springer International Publishing.
Ohlander, U., Alfredson, J., Riveiro, M. and Falkman, G. (2016) Elements of Team Effectiveness: A Qualitative Study with Pilots. In Proceedings of the IEEE 6th International Multi-Disciplinary Conference on Cognitive Methods in Situation Awareness and Decision Support (CogSIMA 2016), 21–27 March 2016, San Diego, USA, pp 14–20. IEEE Computer Society.
Helldin, T., Riveiro, R., Pashami, S., Falkman, G., Byttner, S. and Nowaczyk, S. (2016) Supporting Analytical Reasoning: A study from the automotive industry. In Yamamoto, S. (Ed.) Human Interface and the Management of Information: Applications and Services, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9735, pp 20–31. Springer International Publishing.
Ohlander, U., Alfredson, J., Riveiro, M. and Falkman, G. (2016) User Participation in the Design of Cockpit Interfaces. In Advances in Ergonomics Modeling, Usability & Special Populations, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 486, pp 51–58. Springer International Publishing.