Institutionen för informationsteknologi
- 0500-448335 Åter: 2014-08-04 08.00
PhD in Computing Science, Docent in Computer Science with speciality in Interactive Knowledge Systems
Associate Professor (Biträdande professor) of Computer Science
Research leader for Skövde Artificial Intelligence Lab at the Informatics Research Centre
- Project leader for the Informatics theme within a research collaboration between the University of Skövde and the University of Borås. The theme is funded by Region Västra Götaland with 8.5 MSEK (13 MSEK in total) during 2013–2015 and consists of eight joint research projects involving ~30 researchers.
- Project leader for BIDAF – A Big Data Analytics Framework for a Smart Society. The project is a collaboration with SICS (coordinator) and Halmstad University and is funded by The Knowledge Foundation (KK-stiftelsen) with 0.5 MSEK during 2014.
- Project leader for HMI for Distributed Decision-Making. The project is coordinated by Saab Aeronautics and is funded by the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA) with 7.3 MSEK (15.5 MSEK in total) during 2013–2017 within the National Avionics Research Program (NFFP6).
- Main supervisor of research students Tove Helldin and Ulrika Ohlander (Saab AB, Linköping).
Helldin, T., Ohlander, U., Riveiro, M. and Falkman, G. (2014) Incorporating System Transparency into an Automated Combat Classification System – A Qualitative Study. To appear in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI International 2014), 22–27 June 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
Riveiro, M. and Falkman, G. (2014) Detecting anomalous behavior in sea traffic: a study of analytical strategies and their implications for surveillance systems. Int. J. Information Technology & Decision Making, 13(2): 317–360. DOI 10.1142/S021962201450045X.
Riveiro, M., Helldin, T. and Falkman, G. (2014) Influence of Meta-Information on Decision-Making: Lessons Learned From Four Case Studies. To appear in Proceedings of the IEEE 4th International Multi-Disciplinary Conference on Cognitive Methods in Situation Awareness and Decision Support (CogSIMA 2014), March 3–6, San Antonio, USA.
Riveiro, M., Helldin, T., Falkman, G. and Lebram, M. (2014) Effects of visualizing uncertainty on decision-making in a target identification scenario. Computers & Graphics, 41(1): 84–98. Elsevier. DOI 10.1016/j.cag.2014.02.006.