Institutionen för informationsteknologi
- 0500-448335 Åter: 2015-08-31 08.00
PhD in Computing Science, Docent in Computer Science with speciality in Interactive Knowledge Systems
Associate Professor (Biträdande professor) of Computer Science
Research leader for Skövde Artificial Intelligence Lab (SAIL)
- Project leader for BIDAF – A Big Data Analytics Framework for a Smart Society. The project is a collaboration with SICS Swedish ICT (coordinator) and Halmstad University and is funded by The Knowledge Foundation (KK-stiftelsen) with 7.8 MSEK (29.5 MSEK in total) during 2015–2019. BIDAF involves six researchers at SAIL.
- Project leader for the Informatics theme within a research collaboration between the University of Skövde and the University of Borås. The theme is funded by Region Västra Götaland with 8.5 MSEK (13 MSEK in total) during 2013–2015 and consists of eight joint research projects involving ~40 researchers.
- Project leader for HMI for Distributed Decision-Making. The project is coordinated by Saab Aeronautics and is funded by the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA) with 7.3 MSEK (15.5 MSEK in total) during 2013–2017 within the National Avionics Research Program (NFFP6).
- Main supervisor of research student Ulrika Ohlander (Saab AB, Linköping).
Kolbeinsson, A., Falkman, G., and Lindblom, J. (2015) Icons Showing Uncertainty in Aircraft Cockpits: Minimizing Overconfidence Bias. Accepted for presentation and publication at the 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics 2015 (AHFE 2015), 26–30 July, 2015, Las Vegas, NV, USA.
Ohlander, U., Alfredson, J., Riveiro, M., and Falkman, G. (2015) Towards a Method to Enhance Team Performance in the Development of Fighter Aircraft. Accepted for presentation and publication at the 17th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 2–7 August 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Helldin, T., Ohlander, U., Riveiro, M., and Falkman, G. (2014) Transparency of Automated Combat Classification. In Harris, D. (Ed.): Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics. Applications and Services, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 8532, pp 22–33. Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
Karlsson, A., Hammarfelt, B., Steinhauer, H.J., Falkman, G., Olson, N., Nelhans, G., and Nolin, J. (2014) Modeling uncertainty in bibliometrics and information retrieval: an information fusion approach. To appear in Scientometrics, Special issue on scientometrics and information retrieval. Springer.
Laxhammar, R. and Falkman, G. (2014) Online Learning and Sequential Anomaly Detection in Trajectories. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 36(6), 1158–1173. IEEE Computer Society.
Olson, N., Steinhauer, H., Karlsson, A., Nelhans, G., Falkman, G., and Nolin, J. (2014) Little Scientist, Big Data – Information fusion towards meeting the information needs of scholars. In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Libraries in the Digital Age (LIDA): Assessing Libraries and Library Users and Use, 16–20 June 2014, Zadar, Croatia.
Riveiro, M. and Falkman, G. (2014) Detecting anomalous behavior in sea traffic: a study of analytical strategies and their implications for surveillance systems. Int. J. Information Technology & Decision Making, 13(2), 317–360. DOI 10.1142/S021962201450045X.
Riveiro, M., Helldin, T., and Falkman, G. (2014) Influence of Meta-Information on Decision-Making: Lessons Learned From Four Case Studies. In Proceedings of the IEEE 4th International Multi-Disciplinary Conference on Cognitive Methods in Situation Awareness and Decision Support (CogSIMA 2014), March 3–6, San Antonio, TX, USA. pp 14–20. IEEE.
Riveiro, M., Helldin, T., Falkman, G., and Lebram, M. (2014) Effects of visualizing uncertainty on decision-making in a target identification scenario. Computers & Graphics, 41(1), 84–98. Elsevier. DOI 10.1016/j.cag.2014.02.006.