Institutionen för informationsteknologi
- 0500-448335 Åter: 2016-08-22 08.00
PhD in Computing Science, Docent in Computer Science with speciality in Interactive Knowledge Systems
Associate Professor (Biträdande professor) of Computer Science
Research leader for Skövde Artificial Intelligence Lab (SAIL)
- Project leader for BISON – Big Data Fusion. The project is a collaboration with Advectas, AstraZeneca, Huawei and Takara Bio and is funded by The Knowledge Foundation (KK-stiftelsen) with 30 MSEK in total during 2015–2019. BISON involves 12 researchers at HS.
- Project leader for BIDAF – A Big Data Analytics Framework for a Smart Society. The project is a collaboration with SICS Swedish ICT (coordinator) and Halmstad University and is funded by The Knowledge Foundation (KK-stiftelsen) with 7.8 MSEK (29.5 MSEK in total) during 2015–2019. BIDAF involves six researchers at SAIL.
- Project leader for the Informatics theme within a research collaboration between the University of Skövde and the University of Borås. The theme is funded by Region Västra Götaland with 8.5 MSEK (13 MSEK in total) during 2013–2015 and consists of eight joint research projects involving ~40 researchers.
- Project leader for HMI for Distributed Decision-Making. The project is coordinated by Saab Aeronautics and is funded by the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA) with 7.3 MSEK (15.5 MSEK in total) during 2013–2017 within the National Avionics Research Program (NFFP6).
- Main supervisor of research student Rakesh Rana (associated from University of Limerick).
- Main supervisor of industrial research student Ulrika Ohlander (Saab AB, Linköping).
Helldin, T., Falkman, G. and Riveiro, M. (2016) A Teamwork Model For Fighter Pilots. To appear in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 17–22 July 2016, Toronto, Canada.
Ohlander, U., Alfredson, J., Riveiro, M. and Falkman, G. (2016) Elements of Team Effectiveness: A Qualitative Study with Pilots. To appear in Proceedings of the IEEE International Multi-Disciplinary Conference on Cognitive Methods in Situation Awareness and Decision Support (CogSIMA), 21–25 March 2016, San Diego, USA.
Ohlander, U., Alfredson, J., Riveiro, M. and Falkman, G. (2016) Supporting Analytical Reasoning: An empirical study from the automotive industry. To appear in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 17–22 July 2016, Toronto, Canada.
Ohlander, U., Alfredson, J., Riveiro, M. and Falkman, G. (2016) User Participation in the Design and Development of User Interfaces for Fighter Aircraft. To appear in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2016), Orlando, Florida, USA July 27–31, 2016.
Karlsson, A., Hammarfelt, B., Steinhauer, H.J., Falkman, G., Olson, N., Nelhans, G., and Nolin, J. (2015) Modeling uncertainty in bibliometrics and information retrieval: an information fusion approach. Scientometrics 102(3), 2255–2274, Special issue on scientometrics and information retrieval. Springer. DOI: 10.1007/s11192-014-1481-6.
Kolbeinsson, A., Falkman, G., and Lindblom, J. (2015) Icons Showing Uncertainty in Aircraft Cockpits: Minimizing Overconfidence Bias. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics 2015 (AHFE 2015), 26–30 July, 2015, Las Vegas, NV, USA, pp 3945–3952, Springer.
Ohlander, U., Alfredson, J., Riveiro, M., and Falkman, G. (2015) Towards a Method to Enhance Team Performance in the Development of Fighter Aircraft. In Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 2–7 August 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, pp 472–479. Springer.