Use of education agencies

Before using any agency, we recommend you to check if the agency has a formal agreement with the University of Skövde.

If the answer is yes, you may use the agency's services. Please note that some education agencies may charge fees on top of the national application fee (900 SEK paid to University Admissions) and the university's tuition fee. Make sure you ask the education agency if they have extra fees or charges before agreeing to use their services.

Please also note that, if you prefer, you can apply for studies at the University of Skövde independently at University Admissions  without the help of any agent.

Check the list of education agents who have a formal agreement with the University of Skövde.

If the agency does not have a formal agreement with the University of Skövde, it is better that you complete your application independently. Start by reading the general information available here.

You can also fill out the form below so that we can send you information on how to apply for the international programmes at the University of Skövde.

* Required fields
If you have a specific question, please write it below
By clicking this button, you submit your information request to the university. Please check if your email is correct before submitting it.

The University of Skövde will only use the information you submit via the form for this specific purpose. For more information on how we process your personal data, please see

Note: Official information and advice on student visas and residence permits is available for free on the Swedish Migration Agency’s website.

The residence permit for studies can be applied online directly on the Swedish Migration Agency’s website. We recommend you to not use any agent or external help. Please see the Swedish Migration Agency's website.