Intensive Swedish language course for Erasmus students - 6 ECTS
This two week intensive course provides students with a basic knowledge in Swedish language and culture and is designed for Erasmus students. The course gives basic skills in both oral and written Swedish. The content includes knowledge of Swedish structure, vocabulary and familiar everyday expressions. The course also includes areas related to Swedish culture and society as well as introduction to Swedish university and study environments. The course will provide a good basis for further studies in the Swedish language
Only open for students nominated for Erasmus exchange studies in Sweden, priority is given to students who are continuing their exchange studies at the University of Skövde.
There are limited number of seats for this course and the applications will be processed as they come.
Study period: August 7 until August 18, 2017
Application deadline: June 1, 2017
(Incomplete or late applications will not be processed):
- Fill out this application form.
- Email this form to email@example.com along with:
a. A copy of a signed certificate, with the seal of the university, from your home university stating that you are a nominated Erasmus exchange student for studies in Sweden fall semester 2017.
b. Copy of your passport.
Please put “Application Intensive Swedish Course” as the subject in the email.
- If you want to apply for accommodation, fill out this form please.
- If you are accepted, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance by email after June 1. Priority will be given to students accepted for exchange studies at the University of Skövde
- All applicants will be notified after June 1. We advise to not book your trip until you have received the Letter of acceptance.