Bioinformatic Analysis with Perl G1N, 7,5 credits, BI118G
This course gives you basic knowledge and skills in procedural programming with the purpose of solving bioinformatics problems.
You will also get an introduction to programming in general, the programming language Perl and practical knowledge about how Perl can be used for bioinformatics analyses.
The theory and practice that are presented on the lectures is the basis for the practices and assignments that are the main part of this course. No previous programming experience is required.
- Course coordinator: Angelica Lindlöf
- Examiner: Björn Olsson
- Application code: HS-E1277
- Prerequisites: General entry requirements + Civics 1b / 1a1 +1a2, Mathematics 2a / 2b / 2c, Science studies 2. Or: Civics A, Mathematics B, Science studies B.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.13
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: BI118G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus