Bachelor Degree Project in Biomedicine G2E, 30 credits, BM530G
The course is aiming to integrate and apply aquired knowledge to to solve scientific problems within biomedicin and develop practical scills within the area. In addition the student will get the opportunity get training in independent and individual work in research and development within privat and public organisations.
- Course coordinator: Afrouz Behboudi
- Examiner: Cecilia Eriksson, Afrouz Behboudi, Katarina Ejeskär, Homa Tajsharghi, Linda Handlin, Anna Benrick, Anna Forsberg, Ferenc Szekeres, Johan Haux
- Application code: HS-E5072
- Prerequisites: The prerequisites for this course are 100 credits passed, of which at least 60 credits must be courses within the main field biomedicine/medical science. Among these credits, at least 15 must be on G2F level. In addition to that, the following course is required BV311G-Method and Design in Life Science G1F (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 100%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: BM530G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus