Pharmacology I G2F, 7,5 credits, BM536G
The aim of the course is to give advanced knowledge and understanding in pharmacology. Subjects included are general pharmacology, including pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics, cardiovascular pharmacology, diuretics, pharmacology of the blood system, the autonomic nervous system and the respiratory system.
- Course coordinator: Linda Handlin
- Examiner: Anna Benrick
- Application code: HS-U4221
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: BM523G-Pathophysiology G2F and passed BM333G-Human Anatomy and Physiology G1F (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -20
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.36 - w.44
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: BM536G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus