Method and Design in Life Science G1F, 7,5 credits, BV311G
The aim of the course is to give basic knowledge and skills in statistics with application within bioscience. This course also aims to give knowledge about analysis of data using statistical software.
Mode of teaching
autumn -19 w.36
- Course coordinator: Diana Tilevik
- Examiner: Niclas Norrström
- Application code: HS-E2244
- Prerequisites: The prerequisites for this course are at least 30 higher educational credits passed within biomedicine, molecular biology, life science or equivalent.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.36 - w.44
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: BV311G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus