Bachelor Project in Bioscience G2E, 30 credits, BV506G
An individual project is performed where knowledge from previous courses is integrated and applicated on a scientific study in bioscience. The course gives an opportunity to perform the individual and independent study at the university, in public administration or industry in Sweden or other countries.
- Course coordinator: Niclas Norrström
- Examiner: Niclas Norrström, Annie Jonsson, Jenny Lennartsson, Tomas Jonsson, Magnus Fagerlind, Sanja Jurcevic, Erik Gustafsson, Maria Algerin, Anna-Karin Pernestig, Sonja Leidenberger, Patric Nilsson, Zelmina Lubovac
- Application code: HS-E5073
- Prerequisites: Education courses of 135 credits of which at least 60 credits in bioscience including 15 credits at G2F-level and the course BV311G Method and Design in Life Science G1F 7,5 credits or equivalent.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 100%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: BV506G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus