Master Degree Project in Bioscience A1E, 30 credits, BV702A
In this course, acquired knowledge is applied on a scientific problem in molecular biology or a related subject. The course also gives the students opportunity to work practically and individually with research methods in molecular biology in a research project at the university, in the public sector or in the industry. The work is concluded in a scientific report that is presented.
- Course coordinator: Erik Gustafsson
- Examiner: Andreas Tilevik, Niclas Norrström, Diana Tilevik, Sonja Leidenberger, Sanja Jurcevic, Patric Nilsson, Tomas Jonsson, Annie Jonsson, Magnus Fagerlind, Erik Gustafsson, Maria Algerin, Anna-Karin Pernestig, Mikael Ejdebäck, Jenny Lennartsson
- Application code: HS-E8042
- Prerequisites: The prerequisites for this course are a Bachelor degree in Biology and/or Medicine (containing at least 180 Higher education credits). In addition there is a requirement of 25 Higher education credits in Biology, Biomedicine or Molecular Biology at advanced level and passed course SY763A Experimental Design and Data Analysis for Life Science A1N 5 credits (or equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 100%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: BV702A
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus