Biomarkers in Molecular Medicine A1N, 7,5 credits, BV705A
The course involves theoretically how biomarkers can be used as diagnostic, predictive and prognostic markers in different disease areas. The course also provides theoretical knowledge in how biomarkers are used to monitor the environment. In an indicdual project, the students can deepen their knowledge about a particular disease area and study the use of biomarkers in that particular disease area.
- Course coordinator:
- Application code: HS-E6140
- Prerequisites: The prerequisites for this course are 150 higher education credits passed, of which at least 90 higher education credits must be courses within biology or medicine. Among these higher education credits, at least 15 must be on G2E-level or higher (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.45 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: BV705A
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus