Systematic and Stringent Reviewing of Articles: Qualitative Analysis and Search-based Methods, Post-graduate level, 4,5 credits, IT0926F
This course provides you with essential methods for performing systematic and stringent literature review.
Mode of teaching
autumn -19 w.36
Course called off
- Course called off
- Course coordinator: Jonas Mellin
- Examiner: Jeremy Rose
- Application code: HS-FF224
- Prerequisites: In order to fulfil the specific entry requirements, the applicant must have completed academic courses of at least 60 credits, including independent thesis writing of at least 15 credits at advanced level, within the field Informatics, applicable areas of a similar kind or other fields which are judged as directly relevant for the licentiate or PhD thesis. In addition upper secondary course English B, or the equivalent, is required.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 17%
- Start week - end week: w.36 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT0926F
- Course type Freestanding course
- Mode of teaching Campus