Scientific Workshop II, Post-graduate level, 5 credits, IT0928F
Within this course, current research is analyzed, discussed, presented, reviewed and evaluated. The PhD students are taught to summarize current state-of-the-art research, as well as constructively review important works in their research domain.
Mode of teaching
autumn -19 w.36
Course called off
- Course called off
- Course coordinator: Alan Said, Masood Fathi
- Examiner: Amos Ng
- Application code: HS-FF226
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: IT927F-Scientific Workshop I, Post-graduate level (or the equivalent). In order to fulfil the specific entry requirements, the applicant must have completed academic courses of at least 60 credits , including independent thesis writing of at least 15 credits at advanced level, within the field Informatics, applicable areas of a similar kind or other fields which are judged as directly relevant for the licentiate or PhD thesis.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 20%
- Start week - end week: w.36 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT0928F
- Course type Freestanding course
- Mode of teaching Campus