Domain-specific Conceptual Modeling and Method Engineering, Post-graduate level, 5 credits, IT0934F
This course is teaching how to create languages that can describe a given domain of interest using the terms that are used by domain experts. The result is a tool that allows researchers to create domain-specific models of the reality. In essence, the course is about designing modeling tools that are adapted to the specific needs of the researcher.
- Course coordinator: Manfred Jeusfeld
- Examiner: Birgitta Lindström
- Application code: HS-FF115
- Prerequisites: To be eligible for the course a Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics, or from an area related to Informatics, or the equivalent, is required. A background and interest in formal representations such as predicate logic is necessary to understand the course subjects. A further requirement is proof of skills in English equivalent of studies at upper secondary level in Sweden, known as English course B. This is normally demonstrated by means of an internationally recognized test, e g IELTS, TOEFL or the equivalent.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -19
- Pace of study: 17%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT0934F
- Course type Freestanding course
- Mode of teaching Campus