Windows Administration I G1F, 7,5 credits, IT377G
This course gives the student an introduction to the different components of Windows and the different services available in Windows Server with focus on Active Directory and related functions.
The course is very practical and gives the student the opportunity to build a functional Windows domain with a user server, file server, central permission management and more.
The course also includes a theoretical discussion on considerations about using multiple different platforms in one environment.
- Course coordinator: Marcus Birath
- Examiner: Johan Zaxmy
- Application code: HS-E2482
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: IT115G-Computer Fundamentals G1N (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.13
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT377G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus