Business Process Management G1F, 7,5 credits, IT378G
Business processes are occurring in all enterprises that produce physical products and/or services. This courses investigates how to represent these processes and analyze their performance by means of simulation. This allow to pick those process definitions that provide the desired performance.
- Course coordinator: Manfred Jeusfeld
- Examiner: Jeremy Rose
- Application code: HS-E2281
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: IT354G-Database Construction G1F (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.36 - w.44
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT378G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus