Information Security - Network Security G1F, 6 credits, IT381G
The course contains two modules, one theoretical and one practical. The theoretical part provides extended knowledge in the field of network security with emphasis on authentication, authorization, encryption, and implementation of secured networks. The practical part develop specialized security skills along with critical thinking the ability to solve complex problems in network security.
- Course coordinator: Dennis Modig
- Examiner: Jianguo Ding
- Application code: HS-E2484
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: IT116G-Information Security - Introduction G1N and IT356G-Data Communication - Routing and Switching G1F (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 45%
- Start week - end week: w.14 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT381G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus