Network and System Administration - Sustainable Development G2F, 7,5 credits, IT518G
A wide range of activities allows the student to explore topics of network and system administration. Setting up a computer network and conducting experiments is a precursor to a final year project. Seminars and lectures peek into advanced topics of system administration and act as an advertiser for advanced studies beyond the bachelor level. For those looking for an employment, individual counseling will prepare for a head-start into the job life.
- Course coordinator: Thomas Fischer
- Examiner: Mikael Johannesson
- Application code: HS-E4178
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: IT358G-Project in Design of IT Infrastructure G1F (or the equivalent). Since the level of progression of the course is G2F the prerequisites are at least 60 credits in Informatics, where the courses above are included.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.36 - w.44
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT518G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus