Business Intelligence - Current Trends G2F, 7,5 credits, IT521G
Many organizations generate large volumes of data. In order to be able to develop their business with the help of these data, it requires access to systems that can analyze large amounts of data and which can present an overall picture of the business and its business environment. The purpose of this course is to provide an in-depth understanding of Business Intelligence and an insight into current research in the field.
- Course coordinator: Mikael Berndtsson
- Examiner: Kristens Gudfinnsson
- Application code: HS-E4179
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: IT361G-Applied Project Business Intelligence G1F and IT318G-Data Warehousing - Technologies and Methods G1F.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.45 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT521G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus