Current Themes in Information Systems G2F, 7,5 credits, IT522G
The course gives you as a student insight into current trends in Information Systems, for example which research areas are currently the most central. As a student, you will learn how to read and analyze research articles and to present your own conclusions.
- Course coordinator: Kristens Gudfinnsson
- Examiner: Jeremy Rose
- Application code: HS-E4180
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: IT360G-Applied Project Information Systems Development G1F and IT318G-Data Warehousing - Technologies and Methods G1F (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.45 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT522G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus