Bachelor Degree Project in Information Technology with a Specialisation in Network and System Administration G2E, 22,5 credits, IT610G
This course provides the opportunity for advanced studies on a chosen topic within the area of network and system administration.
In this course, you can work on a practical project, in cooperation with a company, or a theoretical study.
Mode of teaching
spring -20 w.04
- Course coordinator: Joakim Kävrestad
- Examiner: Rose-Mharie Åhlfeldt, Jianguo Ding, Marcus Nohlberg
- Application code: HS-E5082
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: IT519G-Network- and Systems Administration - Scientific Methods G2F and IT358G-Project in Design of IT Infrastructure G1F.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 75%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: IT610G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus