Basic Psychological Science G1N, 7,5 credits, KU106G
This course provides a broad introductory overview of psychological science, which is the science of how people perceive, think, feel, and behave.
The course provides the student with a deeper understanding of the different sub-disciplines of psychology, such as personality, emotions, intelligence, evolutionary psychology etc.
A mix of new exciting findings and older established scientific knowledge are studied, with the overarching goal to establish a better understanding of the human mind from a biological perspective.
- Course coordinator: Sakari Kallio
- Examiner: Oskar MacGregor
- Application code: HS-E1322
- Prerequisites: General requirements for university studies (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 100%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.08
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: KU106G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus