Basic Neuroscience G1N, 7,5 credits, KU131G
This course introduces the function of the nervous system and basic neural mechanisms: The nervous system (autonomic vs. somatic; central vs. peripheral etc), brain and spinal chord; basic anatomy, blood supply, strokes, ventricles and CSF, neuron: structure, action potential and basic psychopharmacology.
- Course coordinator: Pilleriin Sikka
- Examiner: Oskar MacGregor
- Application code: HS-E1408
- Prerequisites: General requirements for university studies (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 100%
- Start week - end week: w.45 - w.49
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: KU131G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus