Miniconference in Positive Psychology G1F, 7,5 credits, KU328G
This course provides an overview of key researchers in cognitive neuroscience, especially those in positive psychology, and their most central theories, models, and research in the format of a scientific conference.
Students choose one central figure in positive psychology or psychological coaching and write a review of their most important research findings and theories.
Course seminars simulate a scientific conference in which students give a brief oral conference presentation followed by open debate and discussion. As such, you get to practice how to make a good scientific presentation in English and an opportunity to get personal feedback from the teachers and other students.
- Course coordinator: Pilleriin Sikka
- Examiner: Antti Revonsuo
- Application code: HS-E1491
- Prerequisites: The prerequisites for this course are approved courses of 30 credits at G1N level in the main field of cognitive neuroscience where the course KU104G Scientific Foundations for Applied Positive Psychology G1N and KU105G Positive Psychology and Wellbeing G1N are included (or equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 25%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: KU328G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus