Seminars in Cognitive Neuroscience A1N, 7,5 credits, KU721A
This course provides a detailed and comprehensive introduction to some of the central subfields within cognitive neuroscience research today.
Mode of teaching
autumn -20 w.45
- Course coordinator: Andreas Kalckert
- Examiner: Oskar MacGregor
- Application code: HS-E6206
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: KU512G-Bachelor Degree Project in Cognitive Neuroscience G2E or KU513G-Bachelor Degree Project in Cognitive Neuroscience G2E or KU523G-Bachelor Degree Project in Cognitive Neuroscience G2E.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -20
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.45 - w.02
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: KU721A
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus