Biochemistry G1F, 7,5 credits, MB329G
The course describes composition and regulation of the most important metabolic and energy-providing processes that occur in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells. Important aspects are the understanding of the role of proteins in catalysis as well as performing enzyme kinetic experiments and calculations.
- Course coordinator: Mikael Ejdebäck
- Examiner: Patric Nilsson
- Application code: HS-E2289
- Prerequisites: The prerequisites for this course are 30 credits passed within biology or medicine, and 7.5 credits of chemistry (or equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.45 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: MB329G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus