Molecular biodesign - II G2F, 15 credits, MB524G
In the course, students will be given a problem within the field of bioscience that should be solved in an independent and practical way. The student's knowledge in project management and entrepreneurship will be applied in the bioscience project where students should plan and perform experimental work using molecular techniques. The results of the project will be presented both orally and in writing.
- Course coordinator: Maria Algerin
- Examiner: Magnus Fagerlind
- Application code: HS-E4182
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: MB323G-Molecular Genetics G1F and MB326G-Molecular Biodesign I G1F.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.36 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: MB524G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus