Animation Project G1F, 15 credits, ME360G
The primary course assignment is to work in a team and create an animated sequence that visualizes a game idea. The project is preceded by a short period in which all participants practice their abilities to create 3D graphics. When the project is finished, each participant then conducts a small scientific study that relates to a part of their project.
- Course coordinator: Fredrik Eriksson
- Examiner: Tobias Karlsson
- Application code: HS-E2296
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: ME161G-3D Graphics for Games G1N and ME337G-Project in Game Development I - Art G1F (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 100%
- Start week - end week: w.45 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: ME360G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus