Bachelor Degree Project in Mechanical Engineering G2E, 30 credits, MT533G
The course is a final part of the program and aims at training the student in using and integrating acquired knowledge to solve engineering problems.
The course shall further deepen the student's knowledge in the subject area and provide skills and practice in organizing, planning and carrying out technical projects. In addition, the course aims at practicing the student's ability in oral and written communication.
Students will propose and independently plan, delimit, and carry out a technical task with a clear connection to the main subject area. The work shall, if possibly, be carried out in collaboration with industry.
The thesis work is guided by a project description prepared by the student in collaboration with the client and the University. The project description must be approved by the examiner before the work begins.
- Course coordinator: Ulf Stigh
- Examiner: Ulf Stigh, Tobias Andersson, Daniel Svensson, Karl Mauritsson, Lennart Ljungberg
- Application code: HS-E5088
- Prerequisites: The prerequisites for this course are a total of 120 credits passed courses, of which 45 credits are in the mechanical engineering. The participation on at least one course in mechanical engineering on G2F level is required. A further requirement is passed courses of 12 credits in mathematics and passed courses MT348G Engineering Project II: Machine G1F and BV315G Sustainable Development for Engineers II G1F (or equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 100%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: MT533G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus