Sound and Music Implementation in Game Engines G1F, 7,5 credits, MU354G
In the course Sound and Music Implementation in Game Engines you will be introduced to the process of taking a sound effect or musical piece from composition into implementation in a game engine.
You will get to work in a pre-selected game engine and acquire basic knowledge about implementation, as well as the opportunity to work with a middleware. In the course you will acquire practical and theoretical skills that will be examined in both presentations and home assignments.
- Course coordinator: Niklas Nähl
- Examiner: Per Anders Östblad
- Application code: HS-E2523
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: ME353G-Sound and Music Production for Moving Images G1F (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.13
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: MU354G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus