Principles of macroeconomics G1N, 15 credits, NA122G
Principles of macroeconomics theory provide all-round education in the areas that affect households' and corporations' most essential decisions on consumptions and investment. The knowledge from this course also increases the citizens democratic impact on election government and its politics.
- Course coordinator: Hans Mörner
- Examiner: Jens-Henrik Madsen
- Application code: HS-E1241
- Prerequisites: General entry requirements + Civics 1b / 1a1 +1a2, Mathematics 3b / 3c. Or: Civics A, English B, Mathematics C.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in Swedish. Some teaching in English may occur.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: NA122G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus