Bachelor Degree Project in Industrial Engineering G2E, 30 credits, PR508G
The course is a final part of the program and aims at training the student in using and integrating acquired knowledge to solve engineering problems.
The course shall further deepen the student's knowledge in the subject area and provide skills and practice in organizing, planning and carrying out technical projects. In addition, the course aims at practicing the student's ability in oral and written communication.
Students will propose and independently plan, delimit, and carry out a technical task with a clear connection to the main subject area. The work shall, if possibly, be carried out in collaboration with industry.
The thesis work is guided by a project description prepared by the student in collaboration with the client and the University. The project description must be approved by the examiner before the work begins.
- Course coordinator: Miranda Kedbäck
- Examiner: Göran Adamson, Stefan Ericson, Magnus Holm, Amos Ng, Anna Syberfeldt, Mattias Strand, Tehseen Aslam, Richard Senington, Sunith Bandaru, Masood Fathi, Kaveh Amouzgar, Wei Wang, Ainhoa Goienetxea, Miranda Kedbäck
- Application code: HS-E5090
- Prerequisites: The prerequisites for this course are a total of 120 credits, of which 45 credits in Production Engineering at the lowest G1F level. A further requirement is 12 credits in mathematics and passed courses PR309G Engineering Project II: Production G1F and BV315G Sustainable Development for Engineers II G1F (or equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 100%
- Start week - end week: w.04 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: PR508G
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus