Multivariate Biological Analysis with R A1F, 7,5 credits, SY760A
Multivariate statistics include different techniques for analyzing several variables simultaneously. During the course you will learn how to analyze and visualize multivariate data by using the software R.
The data set that will be analyzed are derived from biological and medical examples. You will learn, for example, how to identify and validate biomarkers from different clinical variables and omic data.
- Course coordinator: Andreas Tilevik
- Examiner: Diana Tilevik
- Application code: HS-E7051
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: Passed courses: SY763A-Experimental Design and Data Analysis for Life Science A1N and BI733A-Bioinformatics Concepts and Methods A1N (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -19
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.14 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: SY760A
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus