Infection Biology - Modeling A1F, 7,5 credits, SY764A
This course gives knowledge in statistical and mathematical modeling with practical applications within infection biology.
Mode of teaching
spring -20 w.14
- Course coordinator: Andreas Tilevik
- Examiner: Erik Gustafsson
- Application code: HS-E7071
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite courses for this course are: passed SY763A-Experimental Design and Data Analysis for Life Science A1N and passed BV701A-Molecular and Cellular Infection Biology A1N and attended SY765A-Systems Biology A1F (or the equivalent).
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: spring -20
- Pace of study: 50%
- Start week - end week: w.14 - w.23
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: SY764A
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus