Product Lifecycle Management A1N, 6 credits, VP700A
This course describes how a product information system (PLM) software is used to manage the information that follows a product during its lifecycle, including its manufacturing processes.
Mode of teaching
autumn -19 w.45
- Course coordinator: Tehseen Aslam
- Examiner: Göran Adamson
- Application code: HS-E6167
- Prerequisites: The prerequisite for this course are a Bachelor degree of at least 180 higher education credits (equivalent to 180 ECTS) within the fields of integrated product development or production engineering or automation engineering or mechanical engineering or information technology or similar. A further requirement is proof of skills in English equivalent of studies at upper secondary level in Sweden, known as English course 6 / English course B. This is normally demonstrated by means of an internationally recognized test, e g IELTS or TOEFL or the equivalent.
- Course plan with course literature: Course plan in English, Course plan in Swedish
- Start semester: autumn -19
- Pace of study: 45%
- Start week - end week: w.45 - w.03
- When: Day
- Language: The teaching is conducted in English.
- Place: Skövde
- Course code: VP700A
- Course type
- Mode of teaching Campus